Microsoft was earlier rumored that It is working on an another Android device from their X series. The device seems to have a dedicated home button which is missing in their earlier versions. Today, Nokia X2DS (RM-1013) is listed on Antutu benchmark site with specifications.
According to this Antutu benchmark site, The device Nokia X2DS (RM-1013) is running on Android 4.3, has a 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon dual-core MSM8x10 processor capable of clocking up to 1190 MHz. Along with Adreno 305 GPU and 1 GB of RAM.
Also, It has a 4.3-inch display with 480*800 pixel resolution, with 5 MP rear camera and 0.3 MP front-facing camera. The Antutu score of Nokia X2DS is 11827.
Earlier, Nokia introduced 3 smartphones from their X series Nokia X, Nokia X+ and Nokia XL. Recently launched in India. While Nokia X is currently selling at Rs.6899, Nokia X+ is at Rs.7599 and Nokia XL is at Rs.10499.
Specification of Leaked Nokia X2DS:-
- Screen- 4.3-inch WVGA(480*800 pixels) resolution Display
- Processor- 1.2 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8x10 processor with Adreno 305 GPU
- OS- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Dual Sim
- Camera- 5 MP rear and 0.3 MP front-facing camera
- Storage- 1 GB RAM and 4 GB Internal Storage