Microsoft just announced the latest Android smartphone in their X series, Nokia X2. Already, leaks confirmed that Nokia next-generation smartphone will be equipped with a physical Home button, so that you can use back button to go back and for multitasking and the home button to go to the start screen. It has 4.3-inch ClearBlack display, powered by 1.2 GHz dual-core Snapdragon 200 processor coupled with 1 GB of RAM. It runs on Nokia X software platform 2.0, which is based on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. It has a 5 MP rear camera with LED flash and a VGA front facing the camera. The rear camera is capable of recording 720p HD videos. It has 4 GB Internal storage. It has double tap wake up, improved Fastlane and more new features.
- Screen- 4.3-inch (800*480 pixels) ClearBlack LCD display with scratch resistant glass
- Processor- 1.2 GHz dual-core Snapdragon 200 processor
- OS- Nokia X Software platform 2.0 based on AOSP (Android 4.3 Jelly Bean)
- Camera- 5 MP rear camera with LED flash and 0.3 MP front-facing camera
- Storage- 1 GB RAM and 4 GB Internal Storage
- Battery- 1800 mAh