Samsung Galaxy S6 with a new design launched at MWC 2015Droid Guru March 4, 2015 0 COMMENTS
Samsung has officially launched its much-awaited flagship smartphone, The new Samsung Galaxy S6 at MWC 2015, Barcelona. The new Galaxy comes with a new design. It comes with all glass finish and protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection on rear and front. It has 5.1-inch QHD Super AMOLED display and powered by a 64-bit Octa-core Exynos processor along with 3 GB of RAM. The new Galaxy S6 comes in 32 GB. 64 GB and 128 GB memory variants without any expandable storage. For photography, It has a 16 MP rear camera with LED flash, which is capable of recording 4K videos and a 5 MP front-facing camera for selfies. For the first time, you can now charge your galaxy smartphone wirelessly as the Galaxy S6 supports WPC and PMA standards for wireless charging. The Galaxy S6 runs on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Operating System and backed up with 2550 mAh of battery.
- Screen- 5.1-inch QHD (1440*2560 pixels) resolution display
- Processor- 64-bit Octa-core Exynos processor
- OS- Android 5.0.2 Lollipop
- Camera- 16 MP rear camera with LED flash and 5 MP front-facing camera
- Storage- 3 GB of RAM and 32/64/128 GB of Internal Storage
- Battery- 2550 mAh